Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Did You or Didn't You Know?

Summer is a fun time... a little lazy, a little hazy. With that in mind, I offer another youtube video, not to show off once again my technical ability, or even cover up my current writer's block. You probably know that is not entirely true - I really am :). You also probably know that art and inspiration comes from many sources and resources. Right now I am into videos.

This time I want to share some fun facts, technically speaking, that I discovered. You know, you are free to share this information at your next summer outing or cocktail party, you know, when the art of conversation has hit a desperate low. So for fun's sake, or art's sake, let's suppose you didn't or........





You know, when all is said after viewing, thank heavens for art!!! I feel much calmer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment