Monday, July 13, 2009

Twitter-ly Speaking


Do not go where the path may lead;
go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I signed up several days ago to begin yet another new relationship with technology. This time it is with Twitter. A challenge, not in technology, but with content and intention. I read tweets and think, REALLY?
Growing up, I was taught to believe, and/or strive, to be a leader (your own person) rather than a follower. With Twitter, I really need to follow to lead. I realize, much like brussel sprouts, if you keep on eating, or in this case tweeting, you'll grow to love it, IF you have the right seasoning. I hopefully can achieve both.

I have truly embraced the blog, a website, and have the rudiments of Facebook and Etsy (have more to do on both.) I truly understand and read about the necessity and value of all. I will do it, follow it, and like it. So, I hope you will follow me. I promise to grow my following list. I will try to make my tweets news worthy,fun and interesting. My tweets also appear on my blog.

Twitter-ly speaking, one tweet, two tweet, three tweet,....MORE!

P.S. From most recent tweet: I woke up to a REALLY BAD HEADACHE from the fruits of the earth, but I will not tweet or even blog about that. REALLY!!

1 comment:

  1. hey Marilyn,
    I'm Tweeting too.... plus Facebook. There's no more time...lol!
    -manon

    ReplyDelete