Sunday, July 19, 2009

Treasure Found in Buried Treasure

My Rainbow

Your rainbow is shaded violet.

Visualize a spectrum of colors here
(technically speaking, graphic didn't copy)

What is says about you: You are a creative person. You appreciate beauty and craftsmanship. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it.


Take the Rainbow test yourself

I just received a comment from an art blogger, who like me is relatively new to blogging, and who also participated in Seth Apter's collaborative art blogger project, Buried Treasure. I visited the commenter's blog to discover a little more about this artist and her blog. What a fun treasure to find!!! I want you to find her too so I will provide a clue: priti.lisa.

In the guise of personal growth and self-awareness, I am an admitted target and gullible for the Color of My Rainbow test. Back in my 20's I used to go to psychic parties with friends from college and usually believed what was told...for the most part. I have matured and rely on my intuition now.

I think my rainbow results are accurate. Who am I to quarrel with technology? At least in this case. I personally added the violet color to the text.

The artist blogs that I have read, all the new art and artists I have been exposed to, as a result of the Buried Treasure project, along with some personal research, have been extraordinary, inspiring and empowering.

Needless to say, I am very pleased with my trove. I am excited that I am violet, having just received further validation to stay on the artist path. If it would only now show me to the pot of gold
.....personally and financially speaking. :)

Calling all psychics. Kidding.

Comment to Lisa: Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment