Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: On this note......

Words can travel across thousands of miles. May my words create mutual understanding 
and love. May they be as beautiful as gems, as lovely as flowers.
Thich Nhat Hanh
Vietnamese Zen Master


May my blog and art do the same next year. 
Marilyn



I'd like to get one more post under my belt before this year is officially over. Oh, and use some unused shots from my August visit to the Chicago Botanical Gardens.  My 2011 calendar is providing the inspiration and words. 
Should I resolve not to plagiarize in 2011?

So on this final day of 2010, and for the New Year, lets:

Embrace Joy
Inspire hope
Cultivate love
Build intimacy 
Celebrate life.


HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!!

2010:  It's a wrap.

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy to read your art showing went well!!! And this is the year for artists!!!
    It will be crazy good 8)
    XoX

    ReplyDelete