Sunday, November 1, 2009

Say What?

I am not sure which is better ....to write something when I really don't have anything to say to oblige my blog responsibility, or wait until an idea or inspiration comes along. I try to write at least once a week or the very latest, every two weeks. I am running out of time, even with the time change. I presently have no ideas and I am coming up on creative past due. I'm even stuck for a decent tweet on Twitter and that's only 140 characters! To my credit, I have been working on new painted pieces and coming up with new ideas (trying to!)for some upcoming shows. I am feeling creatively overextended.

As soon as something comes along, I guarantee it will appear in this white space. In the meantime, here is a minimum creative payment. Please accept my written apology. That's the least I could do.
Right?? Write??


1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel!! There are days when I have absolutely nothing to say...lol! I usually only Twitter to say I have something new on my blog! I figure nobody really wants to know what I'm doing at any given moment!!

    ReplyDelete