Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Random Thoughts

I could not get into my blogger account for the last couple days for some reason. Just when you really want to write, really have something to say, poof...locked out and rerouted by technology. I checked in tonight when I got home and blogger.com is back. This white space is back. Yeah!! And now I don't know what to say. Caught off guard and overdue for an entry. In previous entries, I have written in Marilyn speak: personally speaking, technically speaking, artistically speaking, twitter-ly speaking. Are you ready for a new one...?

I
ntroducing Randomly Speaking...
..

Thoughts and ideas I've collected from things I've heard and read:
  • Make sure you enjoy the work you're doing before you try to make a living at it
  • Are you an artist from 9-5 or an artist all the time?
  • What or when is the moment you became an artist?
  • Your spiritual life begins in the toilet bowl
  • Achievement is talent plus preparation
  • Let People know what you are doing:
This Friday night from 4-9, I will be selling my art at the Harvest Fall Fest with
  • Lastly, I walked into new Tejas Yoga Studio Monday and was greeted with Uh-oh, here comes trouble... Excuse me, and for the record, it was said with a BIG smile:) I do hear that from time to time. Endearing reputation. (BTW: When and if you are ever in Chicago, you must check Tejas out-the best!!)

Does blogger.com feel the same way? Am I really trouble? That is a rhetorical question. Don't answer.


Random thoughts. Randomly speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment