Saturday, August 1, 2009

Inspiring Blogs Want to Know


I was browsing along, minding my own blog business when I decided to take a left onto Inspiration Avenue. As luck would have it, I read that there was an inspiration party scheduled for Saturday. The attendees who had already RSVP'd appeared so fun, talented, INSPIRING and interesting. So I invited myself- the nerve!!. The invitation was conditional: I had to provide 5 things that inspire me and share them. I can do that. With great pleasure, I offer my inspiration:

  1. Compassion and Sensitivity




2. ARTIsTs: For their talent, creativity, marketing savvy, perseverance and willingness to help you (me) technically



3. Wisdom and Integrity




4. People who don't take themselves too seriously.


5. COLOrful bLoGGInG!


Thank you for letting me to come to the party!! I love inspiration without the perspiration. This was fun.
Inspiration can be so rewarding in so many ways.
(Hint: there is a surprise/clue here.) To discover more sources of art and inspiration, please... go ahead, click once and mingle
here.

11 comments:

  1. Hello! Thank you so much for joining in the fun!!

    I couldn't agree with you more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just visited your website! I love your work - so funky and bright! I particularly like your bracelets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn this was absolutely moving, thank you so much for sharing the video and what inspires you most!

    I love situations where I can find refreshing and beautiful artists such as yourself and I look so forward to returning often to share in your vision and art.

    All the best ~ Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to leave a comment from all of us and to thank you for joining in the fun today!
    ♥Sharon & the Girls of Inspiration Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilyn it's a pleasure to have you at the party! Great post - I love that you are inspired by qualities such as compassion and kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing what inspires you! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your "People who don't take themselves too seriously." inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and colorful post. A great list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG marilyn!!! i'm glad i didn't miss you out ... i nearly did ... good thing i rechecked the list on inspiration avenue :) first of all, thank you for partying with us and good luck on the giveaway :)

    and ... you made me cry with that video ... that was sooo absolutely moving, my heart is bursting! thank you for sharing it! the world definitely needs more compassion ...

    finally ... you work is totally unique and one of a kind! love your boxes and your bracelets!!

    peace and hugs,
    luthien :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post Marilyn! I'm with you.... I love people that don't take themselves too seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always said I hoped to teach my kids 2 things, a love for books and empathy. Your post so clicked with me. I had fun and I will be back...
    Peace, Lisa

    ReplyDelete