Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Help, I've Fallen Off the Bloggers Grid and Need to Get Back Up

I hope to remedy this right here and now before I totally go off the artist's cliff.  This is my contribution and vow to get back up, rebuild and stay there. This year is almost over and reflectively I have asked... So what do I have to say for myself? What have I been up to and down to besides reacquainting myself with Blogger.com. I actually forgot how to do use it. Convenient. 

Artistically and personally speaking, I could not force what was not there: writing in scattered thoughts, rough drafts and painting in broken voids.  I wanted some discipline and a few Muses for the holidays and I actually received them. Thanks to them, I can write today. A chilly, overcast day and no open stores helps in the process.

Mixed Media
Marilyn Grad @2012

I actually did work off the grid, like taking Alyson Stanfield's Shameless Self Promotion class, live and in person in October, created some new pieces and explored new marketing ideas, which attributed to some delays, and worked on social me.

So, this being the Holiday Season, specifically Christmas Day, AND mustering the nerve and devotion to get back on the grid, I want to wish you Joy, Peace, Merriment, Health and Prosperity now and for the New Year.





No comments:

Post a Comment