Friday, June 1, 2012

Make Good Art Makes Great Sense

I am quite the student when it comes to living, experiencing and having what it takes to be an artist. If you were to plop me back in school right now, I would say I am probably a sophomore?? I have a ways to go before I could ever graduate from The University of Arts and turn my tassel around.  Right now, I am triple majoring in perseverance, determination, and self-expression with a minor in creative meltdowns.

So let's fast forward a bit. Graduation day has arrived. We are about to embark on a brilliant journey of wisdom and counsel and listen to one the most magnificent, and recent commencement speeches ever for an artist. I have played and listened to this many many many times. Well, I am majoring in alot. This was a gift through a Facebook feed (thx alf.) There is something for everyone to take and absorb.It is with great pleasure and honor that I introduce writer Neil Gaiman and the graduating class of 2012 and some of the best 20 minutes ever. I'm auditing for now.



1 comment:

  1. I like your minor cause I seem to minor in that all the time!! I also minor in burns, cuts and scratches!! Loved your post!! <3

    ReplyDelete