Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Supercalifragilious OM

I am presently in a state of wait. Anxiously and eagerly waiting to hear about several wonderful new beginnings. As soon as I have definite answers, you will read it here first. Since I am a slight bundle of nerves and having a little difficulty writing what I mean or want, all I can say is Supercalifragiliciousexpealodocious and OM. I've invited Mary Poppins to drop by to help me out today with my post. You are welcome to sing and chant along.

Supercalifragiliciousexpealodocious:

Mary Poppins(speaking): Of course it�s a word. And unless I�m very much mistaken, I think it�s going to prove a rather useful one.
(singing) When trying to express oneself, it�s frankly quite absurd
To leaf through lengthy lexicons, to find the perfect word.
A little spontaneity keeps conversation keen
You need to find a way to say precisely what you mean.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Even though the sound of it is simply quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough, you�ll always sound precocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Um diddle um diddle um diddle ay
Um diddle um diddle um diddle ay
and

OM

Om
4"x4" Acrylic on Canvas

The chanting of OM drives away all worldly thoughts and removes distractions and infuses new vigor in the body. The chanting of OM is a powerful tonic. I feel better.

OM diddle OM diddle OM diddle......AY!!



1 comment: