Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter Whine-ter

I love the natural color of these thin handpainted bangles. I wear them! I sell them! Seeing these same shades on the streets and sidewalks of Chicago in the likes of dirty snow and gray sky and my affection fades. I've got the blahs. I am ready for a new season. Just a few more weeks to go.

Until then, I'll just retreat to The Bubble and make sure I continue to fill and surround myself with positive things and productive thoughts. It's not like I don't have anything to do. I do. It was almost a year ago in a post that I was feeling the exact same way. I learned to create my Bubble after reading Twyla Tharp's The Creative Habit. I think I'll visit it again to get me through the Winter whining.

I find hope in the darkest of days and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe. Dalai Lama

It might as well be Spring.






No comments:

Post a Comment