Monday, February 8, 2010

Working the Net - A Visualization Process

Rather than getting continually flustered, frustrated and overwhelmed in my quest to learn how to effectively network and market online, I decided to visualize a new approach. A more relaxed and productive one- technically and mentally speaking. Using personal images from a past trip and 4 unsuspecting bracelets, I shall illustrate:


Stone Pathway from Chinese Garden in Portland, OR

In my effort to grow and market my work, I want to better comprehend the networking and marketing possibilities that are out there. I just don't want to feel shattered or crack-up in the process
- again mentally and technically speaking.
So what steps do I take...besides patience?


Zebra Black/White 4 pc Eclectic Bangle set

I keep an mind open.
Purge outdated thoughts and attitudes with more productive ones. Get more mental RAM as a result! Continue to seek, research, read, apply and utilize the vast online, and APPROPRIATE resources that are available. Allow for and enjoy the learning curve. Networking and marketing decisions are not always easy nor are they always black and white. There are factors to take in consideration. For instance, these wonderful bracelets come in an array of colors, styles and textures.


Japanese Garden in Portland, Oregon

So..with this new visualization and attitude, I see myself, online networking and online marketing start to flow and flourish, naturally. May my art and business follow. I love seeing green again.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you used images from your trip to Portland! I look forward to future posts as you work through (and hopefully figure out and solve!) a universal dilemma....:)

    ReplyDelete