Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ravenswood Art Walk....Seriously Exciting!!!


Time: Saturday, October 2 11AM-5PM & Sunday October 3 11AM-5PM

My Venue Location: #42 1806 W. Cuyler 2nd Floor in the HPI Building
opposite side of Corridor off Irving Park Road next to the Chicago Mosaic School

I will be featuring my handpainted boxes, wood bangles and new mixed media paintings.



Come celebrate the start of Chicago Artists Month.
Support over 300 local artists, artisans and businesses. Tour galleries.
Visit the Central Gallery (stop #1 on map- 4021 N. Ravenswood) to view my
Three Geishas No. 1 and the work of other participating artists.


Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there. I may be coming to Chicago soon but the date is unknown!! Good luck, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete