Saturday, June 13, 2009

Time is of the Precious

Oh my goodness. I can not believe how much I have missed filling this white space, painting, writing gratitudes, and yes, even going to yoga class. I have been working and transitioning so much, which is a GREAT thing, however it has left me so burnt out and depleted. Not on every level, just artistically, creatively and a tad physically. That is about to change starting today. I am back to giving my right brain and my soul the attention it craves. I have some new time.

So hello white space! Here is my official return which I have neglected much like my apartment. You can see my blog, not the other. I apologize for lack of pictures for this entry. The apartment is being tended to today, tomorrow and the day after! Scheduled plans to revamp and rewrite my website are also in the works after mucho mucho postponement.

I do feel fortunate, even with all the goodbyes and hellos I have exp
erienced these past 5 weeks, that I already have established something wonderful to occupy my time. With my new schedule, I don't have to run around worrying what should I do, what can I do to fill this extra time? I can (and better!!) create, make, market and sell my art. I can also worry but I am going to try not to go there. Wasted energy, I hear. And besides, who has time for that?!!



No comments:

Post a Comment