Monday, April 13, 2009

Ready for The Spring Walk

The Spring Walk Show at Architectural Artifacts**
Sunday April 19th 10am-5:00pm

I respect and understand the attributes of each season. Winter is a time for hibernation; going within; eating heavier, seasonal foods for warmth and
comfort. Now I am ready to put the weight of winter behind me. The layers: coats, hats, sweaters and the five extra pounds I gained. Nothing comforting about that. Can't hide that under heavy clothes anymore. I am not heavy but on a petite frame, it feels AWFUL. Another repercussion of missing yoga classes!

I am ready to put more of a spring to my step. I am ready to bloom and blossom. I am ready to sell my handpainted functional creations: boxes, bracelets and wall art. And Sunday, April 19th seems like the perfect time to start.

I invite you to come take a Spring walk at The Spring Walk Show at Architectural Artifacts where I will be exhibiting at Booth 26. This is a juried one day event featuring an artisan collective of jewelry, mixed media, ceramics, paintings and more.

The Spring Show
Architectural Artifacts
4325 N. Ravenswood
Chicago, IL
773-348-0622
Booth location: 26

New season. New art. New me. Happy Spring!
**Mention this blog and you'll receive 10% off your purchase


No comments:

Post a Comment