Monday, April 20, 2009

I Get the E-Message

I love positive reinforcement and reminders. I appreciate irony. No sooner had I blogged about a return to my yoga mat, I received an email blast from the yoga studio where I practice. I have been going there for 5 years. I have acknowledged my sporadic, winter practice habits. Coincidence or not (not!), I got this:

Thank you for attending your first class at Moksha Yoga Center. We offer the highest quality yoga instruction in a safe and sacred space. We hope you will enjoy practicing, learning and growing (yoga sadhana) under the guidance of our experienced and inspiring teachers.

You will find that you become stronger, healthier and happier with a regular practice. Moksha offers incredible weekly classes with 30 unique teachers. Our friendly staff is always available to help you choose a class to develop your practice.

Note: There was a Moksha graphic here. Instead, I'll use this white space for visualization. Internally, here's a yoga mat calling for my return. Externally, a canvas wanting to be painted.


Moksha, I am coming back! I promise. I appreciate the reminder, irony, and positive reinforcement.

When you do receive emails, you don't always get what you want, but sometimes you just might find you get what you need. I get it!


P.S. Thank You to all who came to The Spring Walk!!




1 comment:

  1. It was a sign! Get back to your mat.... you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete