Friday, January 23, 2009

What's My Function?

Creating a blog, like any work of art, is an expression of who you are. I have given a lot of thought as to how I want to fill this white space. Like my work, I want it to be eclectic, inspirational, flexible, and have a function. I also want it to be interesting, fun and effective; used as another vehicle to promote and market my work and others.

When I looked up the definition of function, I found the two definitions that helped clarify my blog objective: 1a: an activity proper to a person or institution and 2a: a social gathering, esp. a large, formal, or important one.

So that is what this blog will be. I made a promise to myself that I would make a blog entry once a week, for now. I also made a promise to you, and myself, technically speaking, that I would incorporate art, visuals, links, and my logo. I promise that will happen and I will continue learning.

See you next week.

Marilyn








No comments:

Post a Comment