Friday, February 6, 2009

Those who can... do. Those who can't ...learn.

I recently spent two afternoon sessions with Jason Loper, a Chicago handbag designer and owner of ZolaJonesDesigns, to help me understand and execute some tricks and shortcuts to setting up my blog. It was extremely helpful. Technically speaking, of course. The process is actually fun when you have a great and experienced teacher. Thai food and sweets help!


Ta Da. Namaste. Hallelujah. A visual of one of my Good Luck hand painted Buddha boxes.
I must admit
I am growing more confident and comfortable with all of this. Two four letter words that I definitely like to use now with more frequency are blog and edit. I have a lot of new work to photograph and upload to both my website and blog. In the meantime, get a peek of my new wood bangles at his store. So... get ready and fasten your seatbelts.... there's more to come.



O.K. Jason actually loaded the graphics this time. And the seatbelt is from one of his handbags. But I watched and took notes. As the saying goes, when the student is ready, the teacher appears. All you have to do is ask.








2 comments: