Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Benefits of Vegging Out Gets Better and Better

Today was one of those days where I was artistically productive but also feeling quite sensitive about other things. It helped that I wasn't feeling great and was sporadically raining outside, making me feel less compelled to run around outside.  I like days like these to restore some balance and vulnerability- the healthy kind.  Detox the news, politics, work environments for a day. Veg out a bit mentally and physically. I am with my diet.

As I painted, I spanned the globe via YouTube, some of Facebook links for anything that might grab my interest, be a new source of inspiration and and just maybe escapist food for thought.  

I am pleased with the results. There were several great finds but I will share these two. The first is an AMAZING TEACHER who needs to be seen, heard, cloned and supported and the other may have you going to the Farmer's Market with a longer list than usual.

Veggie #1:


 
Veggie #2:
Until next time, a healthy reminder to eat your vegetables and also be one too on occasion.

1 comment:

  1. I am certain my mother had no idea how she may have been squashing my artistic explorations when she told me to, " Stop playing with your vegetables or you will be excused from the table." Very entertaining and I will hope for more non guilt rainy days for you.

    ReplyDelete